- A Week in Wireless – Too much Europe 3 July 2015 | 3:41 pm
- China Mobile and China Unicom go all-in on Alcatel-Lucent infrastructure 3 July 2015 | 2:57 pm
- Orange shares African ambitions 3 July 2015 | 11:04 am
- EE fined £1m for mishandling customer complaints 3 July 2015 | 10:06 am
- Melita CEO Andrei Torriani on the challenges faced by today’s operators 2 July 2015 | 3:54 pm
Realising the potential of RCS & Non-RCS products to enrich the end user experience
With a specific focus on how RCS can finally flourish by being much more closely associated with Voice over LTE and making the most of APIs, Rich Communication Summit in 2015 will deliver what we have been waiting for, for a long time – real use cases of next generation messaging, voice and video services, while repositioning RCS as a platform to enable communication solutions in consumer and enterprise markets.
What’s new in 2015?
- Masterclass from an operator – Orange
- Real life case studies from operators after RCS launch: Deutsche Telekom, TalkTalk, Bell and many more
- Live demos of RCS in the exhibition hall - embedded devices as well as devices with uploaded apps or showing RCS apps on display screens
- Extra networking opportunities: Speed networking session and operator hosted lunch tables
- RCS, WebRTC, VoLTE and APIs: PRODUCT or SERVICE PITCH SESSION
The topics of focus throughout the event in the conference programme and the exhibition hall include:
- Launching RCS over LTE: Connecting VoLTE, ViLTE, Wi-Fi over LTE, RCS and WebRTC
- RCS as an enabler to enriched calling
- Accelerating time to market for RCS – What’s the fastest route?
- The role of APIs in new services
- The evolution of unified communications and the enterprise market
- Achieving successful OEM/operator partnerships
- Evolving trends in the OTT world – How to innovate rather than imitate?
- Considering the ongoing evolution of the next generation communication services
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your expertise and provide solutions to potential clients face to face. Informa Telecoms and Media conferences have an unrivaled reputation for attracting decision making delegates, providing an excellent opportunity to raise your profile and demonstrate your expertise before a valuable group of potential customers at Service Delivery Innovation Summit. This is the place to meet and show case in front of all the key players in the industry and exhibiting will give you a base from which to network with the attendees and provide a focal point for your meetings/show cases. We also offer a range of marketing services to sponsors and exhibitors as well as exclusive networking opportunities.
For further information, please contactMarc Casadio
Senior Sales Executive Tel: +44 (0)203 3773975 Email: email@example.com
Create a wish list of who you would like to meet during the event and our head of VIP relations will help facilitate introductions through exclusive one-to-one meetings and onsite introductions.
Head of VIP Relations
T: +44 (20) 701 77371
Very informative conferenceAK, Telekom Slovenia
Very good opportunity to discuss with RCS ecosystemGW, Belgacom
This event remains the most focused on rich communications, and we find that very valuableCM, Jibe Mobile
The only place to go for all the latest RCS information under one roofKM, Kineto Wireless
Super opportunity to network with all the key players in the RCS communityMB, Synchronoss
One of the best opportunities to meet the most relevant players in the RCS ecosystemOLG, Telefonica
Great insight into the latest thinkings/postionings around the RCS technologiesDF, British Sky Broadcasting Ltd
Good networking opportunitiesGV, Swisscom
Great networking event!DS, Interop Technologies
Successful, large amount of information from the ecosystemQH, China Telecom