- 75% of operators looking to video for LTE revenue – exclusive report 27 February 2015 | 1:03 pm
- US telcos slam FCC net neutrality rulings 27 February 2015 | 12:11 pm
- A Week in Wireless – 2020 is the new 2015 27 February 2015 | 10:28 am
- Almost one in three UK broadband connections superfast – Ofcom 27 February 2015 | 10:20 am
- Three UK reports flat 2014 sales growth 26 February 2015 | 1:21 pm
Realising the potential of RCS & Non-RCS products to enrich the end user experience
Informa Telecoms & Media are delighted to announce the 7th annual Rich Communications Conference – the only dedicated global RCS event in the market. We will also be holding a WebRTC Europe Summit before the first day of RCS, giving you an added opportunity to interact with these two incredibly vital correlated technologies.
This year we aim to show dedicated case studies on RCS/WebRTC services currently operating and launches planned in the near future. KPN will run a case study on their combined RCS/WebRTC deployment due in Q3 2014. We also have fantastic results presented from T-Mobile USA, Rogers, Orange, Deutsche Telekom, Telecom Italia and others, all demonstrating some innovative RCS technologies. This event, as ever, gives the best opportunity to network with the entire RCS industry and discuss the significant steps we have seen taken over the past 12 months.
Pre register today to secure your place. We have ensured the widest representation in the room – encompassing the whole ecosystem with over 12 different service providers on the speaking faculty with a fantastic range of vendors and analysts. 2014 will also be the first time we have Operator-Vendor joint presentations on recent provider roll-outs and subsequent results.
- Co-located WebRTC event demonstrating how these two technologies are being deployed together
- KPN case study on integrated WebRTC/RCS rollout with bank based in Holland
- North American case study from T-Mobile USA
- VoLTE and RCS/5 – All IP networks growth
- In-depth look into hosted RCS/WebRTC solutions
- Successful deployments explained
- Innovation Accelerator – RCS Developer Demonstrations in quick-time pitches in a fun environment
- See all of the latest RCS products showcased in the exhibition – Live demos!
- Demonstrable evidence from OTT like agility in provider services
- The ONLY entirely Rich Communication focused event in the market
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your expertise and provide solutions to potential clients face to face. Informa Telecoms and Media conferences have an unrivaled reputation for attracting decision making delegates, providing an excellent opportunity to raise your profile and demonstrate your expertise before a valuable group of potential customers at Service Delivery Innovation Summit. This is the place to meet and show case in front of all the key players in the industry and exhibiting will give you a base from which to network with the attendees and provide a focal point for your meetings/show cases. We also offer a range of marketing services to sponsors and exhibitors as well as exclusive networking opportunities.
For further information, please contactMarc Casadio
Senior Sales Executive Tel: +44 (0)203 3773975 Email: email@example.com
Create a wish list of who you would like to meet during the event and our head of VIP relations will help facilitate introductions through exclusive one-to-one meetings and onsite introductions.
Head of VIP Relations
T: +44 (0) 207 017 7801
Very informative conferenceAK, Telekom Slovenia
Very good opportunity to discuss with RCS ecosystemGW, Belgacom
This event remains the most focused on rich communications, and we find that very valuableCM, Jibe Mobile
The only place to go for all the latest RCS information under one roofKM, Kineto Wireless
Super opportunity to network with all the key players in the RCS communityMB, Synchronoss
One of the best opportunities to meet the most relevant players in the RCS ecosystemOLG, Telefonica
Great insight into the latest thinkings/postionings around the RCS technologiesDF, British Sky Broadcasting Ltd
Good networking opportunitiesGV, Swisscom
Great networking event!DS, Interop Technologies
Successful, large amount of information from the ecosystemQH, China Telecom