- Tablet market continues to decline 29 April 2016 | 3:36 pm
- Europe closer to abolishing roaming fees with more price caps 29 April 2016 | 3:17 pm
- Telecoms.com Intelligence 2016 IoT Outlook Survey 29 April 2016 | 12:40 pm
- Telenor CFO resigns in the wake of VimpelCom inquiry 29 April 2016 | 11:37 am
- Cypress buys Broadcom’s IoT chip biz for $550m 29 April 2016 | 9:25 am
Repositioning RCS as a platform to enable communication solutions in consumer and enterprise markets
With a specific focus on how RCS can finally flourish by being much more closely associated with Voice over LTE and making the most of APIs, Rich Communication Summit in 2015 will deliver what we have been waiting for, for a long time – real use cases of next generation messaging, voice and video services, while repositioning RCS as a platform to enable communication solutions in consumer and enterprise markets.
What’s new in 2015?
- Real life case studies from operators with experience in launching RCS launch: Deutsche Telekom’s RCS as a platform keynote, Vodafone’s call+ case study and TalkTalk’s talk2go launch
- Masterclass from an operator – Orange
- Live demos of RCS in the exhibition hall - embedded devices as well as devices with uploaded apps or showing RCS apps on display screens, with Sony Mobile already confirmed
- Extra networking opportunities: Speed networking session and operator hosted lunch tables
- “Demos with drinks” from 17.30 on Day 1, Nov 3rd: RCS, WebRTC, VoLTE and APIs PRODUCT or SERVICE PITCH SESSION
In our research and preparing the agenda for this year’s event, we found that the audience wanted to find out about the following topics and hear from the following speakers, while refreshing the programme with innovative formats, and this is what we’ve delivered:
- Keynote: Realising the real value of RCS as a platform - presented by
Kobus Smit, Head of voice and messaging, Deutsche Telekom
Vodafone Call+: Bringing Enriched Calling to Life - presented by
Ingo Ehlen, Principal PM Voice Evolution, Vodafone Group
Case study from TalkTalk: Learnings from the launch of talk2go app - presented by
Stuart Kegel, New Product Development Manager, TalkTalk
Interoperability of IP Communications and the importance of RCS in the “communications mix” - presented by Javier Arenzana, Senior Director of Strategic Engagement, GSMA
OPERATORS and OEMs PANEL DEBATE: “Fast, cheap and good – You can pick any two” – Commentaries on this topic from the RCS angle - panel participants include representatives from Mitel, Sony Mobile and Deutsche Telekom
“DEMOS WITH DRINKS” – RCS, WebRTC, VoLTE and APIs PRODUCT or SERVICE PITCH
Confirmed demos include:
- Carsten Rhod Gregersen, Founder, nabto presenting icloudrover
- Carsten Brinkschulte, Founder, Dateifi presenting a video dating app which uses WebRTC
- Sue Reager, CEO, TranslateYourWorld presenting their translation website which uses WebRTC
- Madhavi Subramanian, Product Definition Manager, Sony Mobile presenting their enriched calling devices
Apply today, limited spaces remaining!
New and innovative companies and products are invited to present their rich communication service or product in a short pitch – maximum 5 minutes (it will be timed). This could be telecom operators, vendors, API developers, device manufacturers or others. To apply, e-mail email@example.com as soon as possible, before Friday the 18th of September.
Click here to download the complete brochure with the agenda.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your expertise and provide solutions to potential clients face to face. Informa Telecoms and Media conferences have an unrivaled reputation for attracting decision making delegates, providing an excellent opportunity to raise your profile and demonstrate your expertise before a valuable group of potential customers at Rich Communication summit 2015. This is the place to meet and show case in front of all the key players in the industry and exhibiting will give you a base from which to network with the attendees and provide a focal point for your meetings/show cases. We also offer a range of marketing services to sponsors and exhibitors as well as exclusive networking opportunities.
For further information, please contactMarc Casadio
Senior Sales Executive Tel: +44 (0)203 3773975 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Create a wish list of who you would like to meet during the event and our head of VIP relations will help facilitate introductions through exclusive one-to-one meetings and onsite introductions.
Head of VIP Relations
T: +44 (0)20 701 7 4372
Very informative conferenceAK, Telekom Slovenia
Very good opportunity to discuss with RCS ecosystemGW, Belgacom
This event remains the most focused on rich communications, and we find that very valuableCM, Jibe Mobile
The only place to go for all the latest RCS information under one roofKM, Kineto Wireless
Super opportunity to network with all the key players in the RCS communityMB, Synchronoss
One of the best opportunities to meet the most relevant players in the RCS ecosystemOLG, Telefonica
Great insight into the latest thinkings/postionings around the RCS technologiesDF, British Sky Broadcasting Ltd
Good networking opportunitiesGV, Swisscom
Great networking event!DS, Interop Technologies
Successful, large amount of information from the ecosystemQH, China Telecom